Monday, December 29, 2008

Don't Waste Your Time.

Yea guys, don't waste your time. Get your ass out of the house as often as possible because the holidays is almost out! (for those who are still undergoing high school) Well, I've been having lotsa leisure nowadays. Being out with friends or family most of the time. That's probably one of the most effective way to direct my mind away from the unnecessary.

Uhhuh, i woke up at 1pm today. FUH! I enjoyed sleeping. =) Went to Pulau Ketam for a half-day trip as soon as i got myself geared up. (Pelancongan ke Pulau Ketam!)*yelled* Well, what impressed me is the food there. It's so CHEAP and DELICIOUS that i would rather take a trip there everyday to have my meal. You can never find something like that in the mainland. To be real honest, nothing else is attractive to me other than the food. hahaha. No one leaves the place without getting themselves some seafood chips, so yea, we bought plenty of chips. I'm gonna have a hard time finishing all those chips because I'm the one who urged my parents to buy. I know i can do, maybe i can't?? haiyooo.. We headed back to dry land by speed-boat, oh gosh when i say speed it's really speeding, my hair nearly flew away! hahaha.. It's real fast okay, and it's scary at the same time. XD Okay sum it up, fun and unhealthy eating day for me! A day without *you* in my mind. Gotta work out a lil, but i'm lazy?? =( ahhhh nehmind! I'm still wondering on how to finish my chips! damn it! signing off...

No comments:

Post a Comment