Monday, May 11, 2009

A little bits of love..

Spent my day idling yesterday, amidst of awaiting for miracles to happen. Mum and Dad went out at night for dinner, leaving their only *can't drive and have no license* poor child at home going through all the misery. (its a lil too overreacting right?) Good thing my Bro rang me up pledging me to join him and his girlfriend together with the incoming in-law for a dinner at Logenhaus Restaurant Roast&Grill in USJ 10! Heaved a sigh of relief, and immediately I went into preparation. Chit-chatting was overwhelming as the topics never ends. Food was utterly delicious, they served lovely Escargots and atmosphere was made fun by jokes.


I rate you 7/10! (don't ask for more)


Before midnight, message came in and my mind was wishing for the best. Best turned turmoil as it was a message stating that there will be a training on the next morning. I cursed in such a good way, it did not verbally-abused anyone till I fall asleep. I went for training in the morning today as usual, and again wasn't impress at all. I'd be leaving tomorrow and wished to get back as soon as it may. I was back in school, and the next thing I know, I was lured into MCD at Bukit Tinggi. Though I had already taken my lunch, I ate again without thinking the worst it could be fruited.

Had fun playing with phone uh.. haha..


Bows of clues are released,
Still,
None is done till this time, seemingly cupid missed the shot. Its never too often this has occurred, once in a while it will recurrent.





No comments:

Post a Comment