Sunday, August 30, 2009

Overzealous Satisfaction..

Little black butterfly has unleashed itself. To the most desirable extend, I was longing for a discussion/heart-to-heart talk/agreement? But it was all shunned away by oneself alter ego. It never took me long enough for me to realized that everything was diverging. Sweet ol'msg was posted, hoping for the best outcome. Again!! It never comes back with a fruitful opinion. I have deprived my pride, leaning against you. Picture from the disastrous moment timed 12pm 30 of August, tells me that you've been anticipating for such! I was truly amazed,thrilled, in fact, happy that you gleefully accepted the plea. Much envious for you, I would like to express.


Now, that I'm a free-lancing agent, bring on the next barrier of life. Oh come on, there are good times of life right? Balance it up with the bad ones! My gratitude towards you can NEVER be explained by words. *thumbs up*


(i know the lines kinda sux okay)

No comments:

Post a Comment