Saturday, April 18, 2009

It was a huge relief when they announced my name out loud as 'u noe what'!! If u do not know what was it, just pretend like you do know.. hahahaha. I don't know what to say,I'm just speechless, I'ma let the pictures do all the talking.. :DWaiting with high-rise anxiety..

It then worsen to this..*TADA* =)And, I'm so freaking ugly.. hahahaha.. *who cares anyway* haha..Its really really heavy okay..And i really really mean it..She's equally goood.. Slacker, came just for the sake of taking attendance. XDShe almost won the same thing, almost!Contributing partners..
There goes the conclusion ladies and gentlemen.. :D

1 comment:

  1. Wow~~

    Congraz for being a Olahragawan~~~

    Luckily I dnt take part in any event..

    if not...

    the olahragawan suppose to be me~~

    lol~~

    just kidding..xD~

    ReplyDelete