Sunday, March 29, 2009

Trauma.

This is real and this is true, rhymes in the song Built To Last by Melee. Life's full of ups and downs and also obstacles, bless my soul. Provide me space to raise my head. Say all I need is what's nudging in my mind.

I'm currently feeling really calm and cool to blog.

You demanded for a call-off, its the best for you I assume. Friendship is meant to last, but it doesn't phrase in my life at particular times. I can't help it, if you dislike what I'm doing. Be less childish I would like to bury in you. I am certain that I'm not provoked throughout the process in fact I'm pleased that it's finalized at last. God made you this way I wont judge, but I'm willing to overturn your fate for the betterment of you. You declined and preferred to do it your way, I don't mind. This shows that you're speaking for yourself and have matured into a man. You sometimes disgruntled me with your pissy-ness, and I find it humorous at most times. XD Hereby, shall your own pride my friend guide you to the end of time, and cherish you in moment of life. Goodbye.. =)

Next up.

The current is flowing fast in the river and never once stopped flowing. My imagination pictured a time when dinosaurs was around, and as old time,the river never paused. What I'm trying to tell you here is, there are things in life that kept occurring and you never take notice of it. Sometimes you take it into an account as a minor thing, well, you'll never know what it might burst into. The river flows, is a small thing. BUT, when it stops, equivalent to no water, many of us die in return. Relation to you my dear, I sometimes grumble over teeny weeny cupid cases cause, I sensed the turmoil it capable of. You're somehow secretive about what we are. You're keeping out of people's knowledge is what i felt. You'll never succumb to your naiveness. You, You and again You. Make a change I would love you to do. *shakie bom bom* =)


Dilemma hits me.. Identity of whom and whom is involved is no necessary to disclose. hahahaha.. =) Two different cases, two different ppl. As I'm smiling and not even close to sad now, I would like to LAUGH and say goodbye for now.. hahahahaha..

No comments:

Post a Comment