Saturday, December 19, 2009

Ran-dom

I finally played a 'competitive' match today, after sooo long. I have to admit that I wasn't even into it, I was gasping for air throughout the first quarter and for a minute, I even thought of giving up and pick up the task of the bench warmer. But the game progressed significantly and more likely as time passes by. I felt comfortable playing basketball (hooooray) after a while and I didn't want to stop. Though I did not shine like a 'star', but I really enjoyed the beauty of it. OH ya, we had this friendly with guys from PJ because these guys are heading to CHINA for an international friendly with several top grade clubs. Just as I wondered, how are they going to survive over there in China? The standard of playing is no joke to us Malaysian. Still, I'm still hoping for the best out of them. =) Oh yea, FYI, we beat them okay! But only by a small margin. oppps! hahaha.

Now here's the setback, remember how I used to emphasized on how much I would wanna play in competitive matches again? I just got to know that, there's only ONE freaking tournament left for me and it falls on the 26th of December which isn't a very good date because I'd be heading to PD again for a camp? I think? haha. Which means I won't be playing! I SO wanna go to the camp and at the same time SO wanna play for that tournament! I've already registered for that camp, and there's no way that I can pull out. Conclusion is, CAMP it is okay? =/

Anyhow, I found what interest me the most for the time being these day. You guys heard of the 90210? Ahhh man, I've been spending MOST of my time watching 90210 man! Its so good, I love it!

Cast of the show. Uhhuh, they missed out Adrianna, who is equally hot and hot and hot. So much drama and so much emotion! Try watching maybe? No?? hahaha.


Adrianna = Missy in the driver's seat.






And and and, SHU WEN. Why are you blaming me over and over again? I thought I made myself pretty clear already, it wasn't my fault. I would want to 'repay' you, but some people thinks that I'm just making excuses. Critics from 'you know who' made it impossible. huhu.. I don't want to be dubbed as a desperado okay? Clear your mind and think it over again alright? Please... It's not my fault.. =)




-signing off-

No comments:

Post a Comment