Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Inconsistency..

It's the first month of school, and I've already missed two days of school.. Freaking flu is the main reason why i skipped! =( I should seriously crack a solution to it, i can't take this no more. The abundance of homework and chores makes me feel so guilty to skip school, GET WELL KEL GET WELL! hmmmm...

Another thing that has been bothering me is the upcoming cross country. I seriously doubt with my heart and soul that I'll be able to retain the first spot ever again, and it's in another two days time. What preparation have I made??? NOTHING! gosh... shame of you Kelvin! nehmind, I'm gonna try my best.

I'm sick and ill, depressed cause I've done nothing.. Its the nadir of my life.. I can't stop fidgeting as I'm nervous, as you all know, the cross country and bored cause I've got nothing to do at home but to rest.. Sorry, there's isnt much update.. I'll be back soon.. =)

2 comments:

  1. Hey, as my knowledge, get flu still able to go school right? i guess you will miss a lot of lesson and make you annoying once you back to school since form 5 is a damn busy year. But try to get it better as soon as possible la... =)gonna try your best to catch up your study too...

    ReplyDelete
  2. and why are you using all those bombastic words?
    i do like reading them because i can improve my own vocab. HAHAHA

    ReplyDelete