Saturday, January 24, 2009

It happened again.. =)



The man who gives much fears to me, 'hated' him whenever he's on my radius..














Started up the day on January the 23rd with a nervous and anxious heart. Arrived school with absolute ZErO confidence and was willing to strive out for the best! As the clock is ticking down, the pressure enhanced tremendously. Photographers from the editorial board trying hard to get a snap of the star runners before the race. Runners from all ages and genders having themselves warmed up. Till then, it's the time. We are all ordered to get set, and off we go! The few potential contenders were all ahead, leaving me behind trying hard equalize the pace.


As time passed by, I managed to get back on track en route to become the first runner to complete the race. I led the group of maybe 3-5 runners throughout the race and wished *i wish all you little bastards to stop following me*. Along the race, a lot of things went through my mind. One of it was, will i ever retain the title? Or will i ever shut that person's mouth as she claimed that I'll never win again because I've been an alcoholic during the past holidays?? Those questions boost up my confidence during the race causing an increase of velocity and thus ditching the group of failures. I was comfortably ahead, assuming that there's no one following my tail. Until the very last check-point, where we were suppose to collect rubber band to indicate that we have gone through that check-point. Then, there comes a friend of mine (Maghen), overtaking mua! I was all shocked and speechless. But it all ended within 10 seconds as I overtook him again. It's the last check-point, and we are close to end of the journey. I ran with all my might and dreams turned out to be reality. There was it, the end of the resistance-full journey and I'm glad to have did it again. It was a glee moment.










*Thank god?)











Okay okay, just smile and take the damn thing.. hahaha.











I've made it for 4 consecutive years. 2006,2007,2008 and 2009! Warning! This is no bragging and not bragging! =) There's more pictures to come. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment