Sunday, January 04, 2009

SWIMMING IS NEVER MY CUP OF TEA but i had fun... muahahahaha...ANYHOW, I'm gonna make you (swimming) my cup of tea! I was just saying, ignore me.. *smiley* hahaha..









I was suppose to look silly here, and i think i did.. *woohoo*




















I'm tired okay, i can't swim no more.. *phew*

















Why was I alone again???


















YAY!! Off to the kiddy's pool.. =)


















It's only for kids below 12 my dear. Told you not to go in there.. I got stuck, maybe it's because of my 'huge' ass. haha.. XD
















That 'thing' inside the water, is actually me.. She's trying to kill me.. (take 1)















Drowning...!!WHY ARE YOU EVIL ELAINE??! (take 2)

















Trauma of getting back into the water.. (should I go in or shouldn't I?)

















How can i possibly drown when the water level is just around my waist? hehe..








Miss Photographer Belinda was there as well, she didn't bring along her swimsuit. That is why she isn't there in the water joining us.. Should have just drag her down.. Damn it! hahahaha..

1 comment:

  1. Eh.. where is the swimmin pool at? FYI ur swimmin trunkz is WAY outdated!! upgrade it MATE! :P

    ReplyDelete