Monday, January 18, 2010

Jaw Dropped

No words could ever describe such inhuman activity, this ain't a sin and this is as cliche as it may sound for some people. I was caught at the highest level of disbelief and incredulity before settling down at a restaurant earlier this evening. There sat a topless old-man, skinning some kind of animal and he was bathed with its(the animal) blood. Just a distance away, that hot-spot where the rare activity took place was swarmed by teenagers. As my anxiety arises, I couldn't care less to catch a glimpse myself of what's going there. Let the jaw dropping session begins:






Skinning your friendly neighborhood's chicken? ohh wait...







I don't think this looks much like a chicky to you anymore right? That kept me wondering hard still.





ME: heyyy, that looks pretty familiar. Is that a *took a deep breathe*??????? NO WAY RIGHT?!!



It might looked like a dog to you, but no way! It has got wings! That bloody old man was skinning bats!!



I assume he enjoyed himself.






After skinning, you cut them into pieces.. :O





I interviewed that man, he told me that these bats are pre-ordered. There are actually 'animals' who eats bats! WHATTT THHHE HEELLLLL righhhhtt?? Look at those heads, each and every one of it. It still speaks for itself. =(





-signing off-

No comments:

Post a Comment