Wednesday, January 06, 2010

YA think?

I was at work yesterday, the morning shift to be exact. I find it so cool to be able to access into the building through the loading bay because I've never been there, and can only peep from a far range whenever I pass by it. So it was yesterday, as I took my steps towards the loading bay, I felt so much like an employee, the right feeling of being an employee! FUH! hahaha. Months back, I worked at the same place(yamaha). For that short period of time, I entered through the main entrance, where all the shoppers gain their access. So cliche! This time, I did it the employees' way! AHHHH MANN! cooolio! The working hours in Yamaha went by as usual, but with very little customers due to the reopening of schools for students. But it's fine.


We received some new stocks with large boxes yesterday, and I found myself trapped inside a large box with tapes to seal
the opening for being notorious and cheeky. And then the box was transferred out of the store, so humiliating! haha. Alright, this is what happened. I(kelvinkoh) saw this box which was right opened in front of me, and the size of the box was able to fit me through my judgment. Since I had nothing to do, I went inside the box and sat for a while. Little did I was, my moves was monitored! Mr. Christopher came so quickly to seal up the opening with tapes. I wanted to scream and cry out loud for mercy but I don't want to create havoc that would irked the whole mall. So, all I did was just some medium volume screaming. It didn't work out of course. hahaha. As I was transferred out of the store, I stayed OUT there for roughly 20seconds before I was freed. Ohh goshh..I will never forget this, and I will never get into a box regardless of whatever circumstances no more. hahaha. crazy people..





Look what I've found in the pantry at Yamaha. :D




HAHAHAHAHA.




-signing off-

No comments:

Post a Comment