Sunday, January 24, 2010

what i've done.

Fatigue, fagged, exhausted, tired, worn out, are simply the possible words to define my condition right now as my day was filled with energy consuming activities. I am already at my humblest stage of fitness, in fact, I've always been in this stage. I returned to school today, not for any undisputed memoirs or missing school kind of thing, but to join the juniors for training as they are preparing for the inter school competition. I can proudly say it out loud, I was totally out and was unable to keep up with the rising rhythm of the training. I felt like an old man. Training was VERY different these days, unlike those drills I've been through. But it's good to experience something new, and fun catching with them. =) Well, it all ended around 11o'clock and I was feeling so darn relieved when the final whistle was blew.


THEN, I went to the gym at Aeon(fitness first) with Wai Kiat and William. Wai Kiat has a free trials offer for some reason, and he asked us to tag along. I couldn't remember why did I agreed to join them but I did. It was merriment still to have joined. I'm not gonna talk much about what we did inside, but it was truly tiring and I mean it. I feel like I'm floating now. Stayed there for 4hours. Basically I was torturing myself today for no reason. I've gotta get some precious rest, allow me please. goodnight! =)




-signing off-

No comments:

Post a Comment