Saturday, October 31, 2009

Boom, shake & drop.

I guess, Halloween really served me right. Spooky is sexy.




Finally I have unleashed the tame 'beast' in me for once after so long. It felt good. Long stressed days, weeks and months made this super-hyped day even more possible. The most beautiful thing on earth are girls, and nothing else. Even though they are often the cause of many biological diseases like the Klinefelter's Syndrome, the one disease I recently just filled in. HAHAHA. Don't come pointing guns at me women,It can be negotiated! hahaha

The excitement didn't end there, it was followed by my school's Graduation Day! hooraay? Ya crap, we are still attending school as usual.hahaha. I don't know whether was it because of my clothes or what? I've got all sorts of funny and incompatible comments which I'm totally glad of hearing it. hahaha. doesn't make any senses here. Ohh ya, right after the graduation, me and bunch of my friends hit Aeon for the sizzling hot movie starred by the ever-so-refined Megan Fox. It was a blow for me as I only rate the movie 6/10. The story-line ain't that impressive after all, besides the always-in-shape body of course. Well, that wasn't the highlight of the day actually. Us, as in me, Jermz, cg and wai kiat was on course for some of the wickedest dare of all times. The idea came out of the blue as we are supposed to take turns to literally strike on a girl by chance of no harm. Then, we are required to either speak to the girl about absolutely anything that makes sense or just inquire for their number just so your creativity juices have ran out. 2 of us made it through with style, 1 got hung in the middle, and another 1 was probably because of insufficient time. Hey, it was just for fun and mean utterly no threats to young girls. Well as the matter in fact, they actually Loved all these approaches by guys. Girls, you've got to admit that, don't hide it, and face the truth!hahahahaa.



Where was my hands again?? Oh ya, the robe was huge! It 'ate' my hands off. Looked dumb enough, but loved the dumb side to bits!! hahaha.



-signing off-

No comments:

Post a Comment