Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Pirate - d

Haven't been experiencing the aura to blog these days, and I'm sorry. My creativity juicer is running out, but no worries. hmmm Alright now life, well I have been working out a lot these days. BUT, there's not much difference, I can't see shit! Nahh, I just wanna keep myself healthy, that's it. Since I can't and was unable to pick up the books and start reading absolutely all the time, I'd prefer to work out a little bit. Better than nothing right? Oh great, it's 12.12am now! So, on Monday, I went to the ever-so-lucrative Pasar Malam to hunt some food or snacks that might lure me into buying it and digest it in my stomach. I go for food with 'looks', the look you'll never forget. hahahaha.(ignore that) I used to go there quite often last year for the same quest, but the practice was cut due to reason I couldn't even remember. That wasn't the point, now this is! As I was walking and casting my eyes on those stalls right, I was SHOCKED when I came across this ONE particular stall!! Do you wanna know why? Even if you say no, I'm still gonna say it. It's getting on my nerves. The shithead stall operator was selling pirated Crocs on the street!




How surreal huh? With the packaging?? And that word there!






This one is EXACTLY like the original one in store! but not the printing. crappy shithead!




Well this one is totally out, daringly placed the tag there! Have never seen it!





Look at the choices!!



I managed to snapped a few quick shots as shown above with the help of my friend who was distracting the shithead operator's attention. Each pair priced at RM25, that gives me a reason to give him a cockstare while walking pass him but was subsequently ignored! damn. I guess I wasn't dreadful enough, watch you bespectacled copy pig! He wears a specs if you don't know. Where are the copyrights?? Okay, I was a lil mad and provoked inside of me, actually, I find it kinda funny you know.. I LAUGHED when I first saw it, not even joking you! hahaha. When I was laughing, the shithead looked at me, so what did I do? I shut myself up and walked away! LOL Came back an hour later to grab those shots! BOO YOU MAN!! crazy how things are these days.

hitting bed now!

No comments:

Post a Comment