Monday, October 12, 2009

Journal De La Soe

Huuhhh???




Yesterday = Mua enjoyed!

We, as in the family, went to Kay Elle to have some leisurely time together. It's been a while since the last time mum&dad took the public transport, therefore, we decided to make our trip there with KTM Commuter. wooosh. Made our stop at the KL Sentral/Central station and was welcomed by Sis who was then responsible to commute us around the city. Firstly, we arrived at The Pavilion, drop off the car at the jockey and off, sneaking INTO the mall. Unsurprised norm, we did not get anything from that place but instead we received freebies from ice creams by the walkway and posters. right! I already had it pasted on the wall of my room! :D great, now my room looks even smaller, but nvm. =)

Actually, I did make an attempt to something!! I went into Topman and tried on several coat, ironically trying to lure them into buying it for me. AND as usual, it always fail, and this time failed even more horribly!hahaha Nahh, wasn't hurt at all. XD hahaha. As the cheeky attempt came to an end, we swayed out of the mall and walked around the proximity of Pavilion. Then, it was along the road and it's time to check in into Sungei Wang!! FUHHYOH! I remembered the first time I stepped into that place, was introduced by someone who lives in overseas throughout her adolescent about this place. How pathetic huh! hahaha. I don't really like that place actually, but its impression for me now is getting better after time. I have yet to give a thumbs up for the clothes there but for the funny people YEA! NO DOUBT! I really find some people there rather amusing, they have this really stand-out hairstyle, or maybe, quirky and kinky fashion sense that makes you go wow. I can't take my eyes off them at first, but I had to okay! LOL hahaha WAWA LAND LAR! *smacks head*

So, it was sunset which means it's dinner time. We had quite a hard time deciding where to eat though, (there larh, where???? NEHH, dont wan larh.) BUT, we finally came up with the most ideal place to eat of all. Just nice, we went to Jogoya for dinner!! The Mouth watery food Heaven! Oh yea, at the entrance of the Starhill Gallery right, I met this 'guy' who has this really funny-looking feature. CUte and cool!







you should know now why did I put that inverted ' ' there. hahahhaa


Dont' play play ar, this 'guy' is made of pure Bronze you know.. It's opaque inside, that would cost quite some money! hmmmmm..



Alright Sleaze-r, gotta sign off now.. *peace*

No comments:

Post a Comment