Sunday, October 25, 2009

Ka herr

On Saturday evening, I was at AEON for a little while and all of a sudden, I found my way to the airport. It was nothing miracle that happened or what, bro had to finish up some work at the airport, some carpentry stuff I assume, so I was asked to follow since staying at AEON was as dull as it always seem.

At the airport, I was restricted from entering the site where construction work takes place. I’ve already knew about that because my bro told before I even hopped into the car, so I was smart and wise enough to bring along my Physics book. He headed his way and I pocketed some cash before I went on my way, which later turned out to be McDonald. *sighs* hahahaha. If only I have in mind of where to go, I wouldn’t have chosen that place okay. Hahaha. So there was this one time, when I was in the lift alone, and there suddenly came 3 Malay guys storming their way towards the lift from as 'faaaaaarrrrrr' as 5metres. And of course, being a considerate citizen which I already am *clears throat*, I kept the door opened for that 3 Malay guys to come in.

All of them came in and one of them LOOKED at me as if I was that animal howling behind his house yesterday night and caused him to be sleepless. How terrible could he be? I was saying it to myself: WTF dude, I’ve done a deed here hello! I should totally let you missed the lift. Gosh! But I smiled to him instead, portraying moral value here.

Man: *continues looking, glaring I think*

Me: *continues WTF-ing, and it’s time for me to look back*

Man: ahhh, Are you a Malaysian??

For a minute, I was thinking of making fun of him by saying: I’m from a country you barely even know! After all, what he did was cruel. But I didn’t! haha

Me: Yes, I AM a Malaysian *grins* :D

Man: *scratches his head, like for real* Ohhhh, I see! Cantik mukanyer.comel lah.

Me: *looks away pretending like as if I was never in national school and never learnt Melayu*

Luckily it was time for me to go off already, reached my level and before I leave.

Me: Have a nice day!! *and left*

This is the main point, not all the above: WHAT could that animal be, huh?! Censored! 3 guys talking about how CANTIK a muka is? GUYS?

COMEL? guys??


GO TO SLEEP KEL! It's 3 in the morning.


you find this braggy? U have a great sense of "humour".


-signing off-

No comments:

Post a Comment