Monday, October 19, 2009

Envious maybe??

Sorry for the setback on my blog progress. Life isn't flowing as smoothly as it used to be these days. May I, the sinner, apologize for such.


I had this,hefty speculation, having thought that 'someone' who was all the while being nice would suddenly storm from the back and SNATCH every single thing out of you. Who, I shall not disclose even if its for a beguiling price-tag. I was constantly told by mum to beware. Am sure she had the firsthand knowledge of most things. So, I should just accept openhearted.


I have to have an answer to myself, why am I still thinking of certain someone?? This, to the greatest objection, shouldn't be occurring nor happening. Walk away by Paula Deanda seemingly to have brought everything back out of nowhere. What was the connection there? Who shall I grunt to and seek for assistance? May be it was just a mood swing, it will go off.


Right now, besides keeping my day as productive as possible, I have another objective. And that is : TO GAIN MY WEIGHT, HOPEFULLY TO 65KGS! I know this is sick for some people, but I really don't like it this way now. Of course, this is for a good cause and is not going to work through the unhealthy way. A friend of mine suggested a prominent way to gain weight, have every meal of yours, be it breakfast/lunch/dinner/ or supper, consume fast food! Great idea, thanks but no thanks! I'll die within a month before I get scale myself on the weighing scale. Hmmmm.. Do feel free to drop me some suggestion if you have any.? :D



-Signing off-

No comments:

Post a Comment