Thursday, October 08, 2009

Short Article of Faith

Another day was wasted off just like that, never knowing what's the best for me to do. I was at the Butterfly Park earlier(to play bkb), I played bball and thought it would be best for me to take a rest after few matches in a row. I had to wait for my friends as they're still playing. While waiting, I don't know why, I had this unusual, strange and long lost feeling. I paused and It goes on like:

I felt the alienation from the 'widowed' status,
Seeing fellow counterpart showered with love,
Always find it hard to decipher rightly,
What exactly do I want.

Over and over again,
I have yet to find out till this very moment,
I vowed to not turn around indefinitely,
Looking back at those overwrought chronologies.



I would try to get what's might be calling out to me right now. And I think I know what exactly it is. Needless to put more words on that anymore, I CAN'T LIVE A LIFE ALONE is all I can spill for the time being. P/S to ********: tried to be pessimistic, but optimism engulfed it.



FORGIVE ME FOR BEING A SINNER,


HEREBY SIGNING off.

No comments:

Post a Comment