Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Happy Birthday...

Ahhhh look at the calendar, it's 20th of October!! man... okay! The date, besides playing a role as a tip-off reminder of how much time left for me to study for SPM, it also tells me that exactly 17 years back from today, a friend of mine, who is so dramatic in the way she speaks and always equipped with quick wit and chirpy humour was born. Ohhh ohhh, she even pointed the finger at facebooks settings or management or whatever for the incident whereby my facebook account was dropped off in her friend's list. Ahahahhahahaha. Alright, I know I shouldn't have brought that up. You've explained to me. So sorry.! LOL hahahaa




HAPPY BIRTHDAY XINXIN!! YOU'RE OFFICIALLY 17 NOW! ENJOY YOUR 17TH BIRTHDAY WHICH I'M SURE WOULD BE A BLAST IN DOWNTOWN LONDON. =)







Never fail to amaze me.





-signing off-

No comments:

Post a Comment