Friday, September 25, 2009

Hell teeee...

Oh thank lord, healthy food for breakfast at last. No more Bah Kut Teh, no more Dim Sum and certainly no more chicken rice or whatever Chinese delicacies. I have been keeping up with some really unhealthy menus these days, and also sleeping at time surpassed my bedtime.bad bad. On the other hand, I'm currently experiencing some mixed emotions. Feeling remorseful and sad, because yesterday was my LAST working day.(i sold another guitar) Happy and rejoiced, because there would be extra sleeping time and a lil healthier food for my meal. Do you know that I've been consuming fast food and donuts endlessly and so frequently until it disgust me?(inclusive of dinner and late dinner, but not supper) I know I could be branded as 'siao' to have said that. hahahaha. But its the truth!

Right now, I have to let go my craze to work and concentrate on what's suppose to be. As shocking as it may sound, I have yet to revise on my last few papers for my trials which will be continued this up coming Monday. AND AND, my Dai Sou's (sister-in-law in Cantonese) brother is getting married this Sunday, with much willingness I agreed to usher the guests during the gleeful occasion. I wouldn't wanna freeze off such 'honorable plea' though it's always an unwanted job to pick up by most. But nvm, since its a PLEA from her Mr. Cool Dad, I'd sacrifice. =) Look what's on the bright side: I could shop for new garments, or maybe garment!!(singular) Muahahaha. That's gives me a firm and upstanding reason to lure out some cash from my Mum&Dad to shop for the event. AHHHH! ain't that bad, BUT it was opposed by Mum, AND finally reached an agreement when Dad jumped in and say, 'you should get ONE!' And in my heart, I was like ONE!? OKAY ONE!? bolehlah.. SO IT IS GARMENT!!! XD *economic meltdown ppl* HAHAHAHA. Be considerate!

Since I'm not working today, I'ma do some exercises instead, with pumping musics playing! Have a NICE DAY people...


-signing off-

No comments:

Post a Comment