Saturday, September 19, 2009

wow..

I've officially WORKED today!*evil laughs* I don't even know what was I doing there, gosh! But it was fun though. hahahaha. Yamaha(AEON,Bukit Tinggi) was the place where I spent my 6hours during the day, I was a student there few months back. Since they're shortage of helpers during this Raya season, I was asked by a friend of mine who have been working there as a part timer to come by. I accepted with an opened-heart of course! Completed my first day out of 5days I think?? I've forgotten how many days that I've promised them. This is way better than sitting home and thinking real hard of what to do, and end up either going online or sleep! It has been a habit you see. Besides, extra pocket money!!teeheee. I've already planned to get my Mum&Dad a 'yacht' with that 'lump sum'! Don't ask for more, a 'yacht' is MORE than enough! Its easy, toy city!!HAHAHAHA. Goodness, this is freaking lame. Pardon me please.! hahaha. Xiau huey, if u're reading this, you should know by now why was I there today! =)


Ahhhh man, my fingers hurts! And that's because I played, *clears throat twice* the bass today. XD Even it was only 5chords, it still hurts okay. hahahaha. You know what, all those classes that I've been attending few months back? Didn't actually catch up to me, long forgotten all the chords. Just wait till my Mum reads this, she'll be screaming! But no worries, she doesn't even know that I have a blog, so I'm safe!

It's time to sleep now, after a loooonggggg day of 'hardship labour'. I have wife and kids at home man, being a breadwinner here!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.. *slacks*


-signing off- =)

No comments:

Post a Comment