Thursday, September 03, 2009

Passion - ate??

HEY yoo'lll
hmm, what do you call it if you actually skipped the first half of school and went back to school for the second half?? Partial skipped school? Nahh, so not bombastic in the sense that it sounded so common! hahaha. So this is what happened today to this two notorious best pal namely Mr. Kelz and Mr Jermz.

sharp at 7.30
(when I and lillian arrived school, and she's having the wheel of course)

Lillian: so where are u going later?? *much anxiety*
me: I don't know larh, I'll see where jermz wanna go.
Lillian: ohhh okay!
me: but I'm having your car okay? haha
Lillian: Huhh?? *jaw dropped a lil*
me: *laughed a lil*
Lillian: *after 5seconds of consideration* better be careful u noe! WHere are u going larh? be extra careful uh! text me okay! remember uh? said BE CAREFUL!! and left the car.
me: *quickly hopped over to the driver's seat and rode away quickly because of the watchful eyes of our discipline teacher from the gate*


So that was practically how I got the car. Then, I started the 'adventure' of day by picking Jermz up from the back lane of the shop lots. The dricoughvecoughrr, ME, lead the way of our ever-so-great 'adventure', AND finally made a pit-stop at McDonald Bukit Tinggi after 'thousands of miles' *phhewww*. =) hahaha. It was SUPPOSED to be an ideal place for us to study as we have planned to do so. UNFORTUNATELY, the plan didn't work out as it may seem. I found myself embroiled and tangled to a hardcore Demi Lovato fan, who constantly convincing me to watch one of those show from Disney starred by Demi ever since the day before. It was then I chose not to disappoint him and watched Camp Rock on my laptop in McDonald where we're SUPPOSED to be studying. hahahaha. So never mind, time flew off bit by bit and finally until the end of the movie when it's already 10. With much freedom and flexibility, we made a quick-stop at Aeon and bought an accessory for my Crocs and then dropped by Fitness First to inquire about the membership. I didn't know that you actually need an appointment to inquire about the membership? That was shocking, I was told to leave my number there, so I jotted it down and flee off.

Wise choice to go back to school huh? don't cha think so? hahaha. We ain't that retarded to think of the consequences. Its because there will be a talk provided by a Lady who she was regarded as a very experience marker for SPM by our lovely devilish Form Teacher, Pn. Lakshmi. Without hesitation, both of us sacrificed our fun time to actually come for this talk but was inevitably caught by teacher for not attending school earlier. I couldn't hold my laughter when she shouted ; 'Kelvin and Jeremy, why aren't u guys at school earlier!??' hahaha. I managed to sucked it in and answered with brave; ' I had prayers at home teacher' she hit back; 'How can I TRUST you??!' I launched; ' You can call my Mum if you want to??' *OMG, i can't believe i just said that!! balls shrunk* She then said,; 'both of you are going to get from me!' and the brawl ended! hahahaha.. The agenda continued with the Talk, and I find only 50% useful as most of it had been imparted by our teacher.

As we are all leaving the hall, again with anger our name was shouted, and I was like, 'now what???' 'stay here' said the gruelling lady. I was hoping for an all-out discrimination and mean threats that could be imposed by the lady, but nightmares swayed its way to La La Land and turned out to be a fairy tales.

she: I didn't mean to scold u boys, but u can't be doing this.
us: *nods*
she: If i dont scold, what might the other boys think? ohh ya, they can do the same thing as well.because they know the teacher won't scold.
us: I smiled, he nodded.
aand bla bla bla bla..

OKay, so it was a counseling session which lasted for about 3mins? We promised to turn over a new leaf and apologized. ohhh come on, that was just something to get us out of the gruesome trouble, it was just mimic. hahahaha.

Note: If this gives you a bad picture of my life, oh well.. I'm sorry then. We are just normal boys wanted to have some fun during our will-never-be-forgotten time spent together as friends. hahaha =)

No comments:

Post a Comment