Thursday, September 17, 2009

Lusciously..

'I've got two bottles of perfumes for you, its at the back of my car.' said darling Sis.

That's practically how I was woken up from my spree to sleep early today. Like soooper early, 8o'clock maybe? What the hell is this, was what I was asking myself upon receiving while waving goodbye as she set herself to leave to 'wonderland'. Cast covetous eyes on maybe one fine day, I could be roaming undoubtedly like her! hahaha. But thank you again(since u've alrdy gotten me that Polo one), FINALLY, i could smell good again!! *heaves* man, I just made myself sounded like I was offensively malodorous all these while.hahahaha. leave this behind!


Now, here's some good stuff I would wanna share with you people.
Recently, The Rolling Stone Magazine has voted *erhem erhem* the ever so finespun Transformer starlet, Megan Fox as (find it out yourself) :D SHE is just SO hard to defy, that I couldn't even stand firm when I overheard the news. I totally lost my grip when it was actually confirmed! An initiative was taken, I went on the net to find out the truth. WARNING!! PICTURES BELOW MAY BE A LIL TOO FLASHY FOR YOU!! But its an whole artistic work piece for me from an artist.












Proudly presents
The Sexiest Bad Girl!
She's bad and she's raging hot, all that u could ever dream for.

Trust me, its not those curves that draws me into this whole Megan-holic crisis. FACE


And certainly not those arousing pose there. FACE


I must say this, the exotic yet beguiling, alluring, tempting, and luring LOOK is the whole perpetrator.



- Just an admiration-anyhow, all I can say is, Megan Fox is worth the craze!! David Guetta Feauturing Akon ; SEXY BITCH is top class..

No comments:

Post a Comment