Thursday, September 10, 2009

Triple 9

I had one of the best birthday ever yesterday and is looking forward for a after birthday celebration with my Sis's (friend?/bf?) which is AFTER my trials! damn it! nvm. I was impressed up to my faithful expectation. =) So, we went up to Kayy elllee for dinner, and guess who was the driver??*tsk tsk* I know it's 'hard' to figure it out, but go on.. hahaha. Okay, so I drove illegally AGAIN and was restricted to 90km/h AGAIN with four lives in my hands! *takes a deep breathe* The journey most people can make it within 30mins or so, I actually took up to an hour plus to complete it. haha. I wouldn't wanna comment on that, skip that part.

Upon arrival, it gives me this feeling like, you know, the Black Eyed Peas song (I got the feeling)? hahaha. So, I saw this chick who was looking real hawt from the back, and I mean it like totally! I kinda ignored her in the beginning but it was hard for me to resist my desire! Sorry about that immoral act?haha. So I took a chance and checked her out again, and OMFGGG!!!! THAT WHORE IS A FREAKING TRANSSEXUAL!!! I fled immediately and promised to never judge a person by his/her back ever again. Learned a lesson there. hahaha.

made it to the city for this:
Messing around in the dark???? Hmm, it could be fun you know if you actually put your heart into it! =) like for real...





Elvin: Hey you ppl by the 'roadside', what cha guys doing there huh? Awwwwww man, come on I'm hungry! Lets go! so we moved fort!

Poser!! me and sis got directed to elsewhere along the way, and they were waiting? hahahasabar lar!!



Tenji please..

And the story goes on and on, of course some really ugly walloping of food happened but its under national security!hahaha. censored and protected!! XD I still don't get why some people actually go for vegetarianism after eating those food in Tenji?? Like that lady down there. I'm not trying to launch a strike-out here but... OKAY FINE! maybe a strike-out, but an absolute friendly one.. *winks* I would like to correct the quote of Love, sex and magic to a rather subtle one ; Love, Sex and Food! certainly not vegetarian. XD


I breath ya lady!








and also not forgetting this one! *smacks head* WHY VEGETARIAN!? plz don't come to me and start explaining your science facts! please.. hahahaha



The right one, not the left one...

Yea, this one!! *points at YOU*

go on being fury xin? hahaha. plz don't get mad with me if u're reading this babe! and and, that err,
what was that again??? oh ya, your splendidly witty birthday wish! hahaha. It was sweet and I loved it! thank you loads! =) *compensated*



Alright, resume! hmmm. There's this one thing that got me wondered all night,and the thing is: where is the birthday cake?? Ohh guys please, I know we are in the middle of recession here, amidst of some really terrible and worst time in life, but come on, where is my cake?? =( I didn't moan my way through the night of course, I kept it right under my nose until hmmph Suddenly, one of the waiter walked his way to our table and placed a small teeny weeny cake right in front of me!! Courtesy of Tenji said Mr. Waiter.*teehee* I was in complete awe and forwarded one question to the waiter that sounded something like

me; how did you know its my birthday and its me?? why not him? or her?
*points at bro then sis*
him; i did a rare guessin
g! *widest smile*
me; *smiles ba
ck*

What are he some mutant from the X-Men or what? Just tell me someone told u larh..hahahaha. but it was nice though.. :D


oh wait! I just love that tummy!! I'm not even joking you!! hahaXD






Okay, the flow of the story..

The same old trademark by Mummy, applicable to her husband and children. It never fails. haha







everybody does that right? wouldn't it be great if i have like unlimited wishes? *ngek*

can I have one more wish please? the candle is still alight? background; NO, blow the candle and slice it!







Fineee.. my pleasure!


We as in all of us, ate only a slice of the cake. We shared a slice, the rest of it is left there and its up to the management whether or not to dispose 'my' cakeeeeeee... hahaha. cannot eat ad lar.. FULLL!!


CHECK THIS OUT!! HAHAHA

Intolerable and barbarous work of cruelty for what I think would be the prospect of a vegetarian. :D :O

annnddd, I received several really cool gifts as well... THANK YOU ALL PEEPS!!!





-signing off- Kelllzzz..



No comments:

Post a Comment