Monday, September 28, 2009

ohh gooshh. Simple one.


It has been a very tiring and fatigue past week for mua. Got over and set of the working spree and finally reached Friday(25/09/09), thank god it's Friday, Tgif! I had the chance to finally enjoy myself which I doubt I've been working real hard in whatsoever sense. So it was at night, my bro brought me to Sanctuary at the Curves to have some fun. Oh man, I wasn't impressed at all, we had some beverages(alcoholic bitch) over the night and was waiting for the clock to strike 12. No No, basically, I was the only one who's anticipating for it! Guys, come on! It has been a while since I've done that, of course I'm much delighted. The Worst and Most Undesirable thing happened when it was minutes away from 12o'clock and lots of people are rushing in which was a sight I truly enjoyed, "Shall we go now?? I think we should!! *smiles*" said bro. WWHHHATT???!!!! I exploded deep deeeepppppp down in me and said shall we just finished up our drinks first? In such a polite and calm way. He said, "No, just leave it there." That leads me to no choice but to hold back my 'lecherousness' to party! THAT IS WHY I WASN'T IMPRESSED AT ALL! Never mind.. But I had a pretty soundly sleep after that though. Hmmmm..

Then the next very morning, I woke up at wee hours to get prepared for my tuition. Slept considerably Late and woke up inconsiderably early, that caused a lil misdirected of my attention during the class. But it was only for a while, I strut and regain my attention and remembered learning about my homeland's history. *dude, it's a history class, of course history lar* hahahaha. The day went on and time ticks away until the day reached noon, had Bio class and after that, went to get some garments as promised by Dad. =) Man I'm a cheap slut, I bought two shirt for less than RM90, and felt a sense of victorious accomplishment then after. But I'm happy about it. HAHAHAHA. Till then, it was evening already, got geared up and was supposed to make an appearance at my Dai Sou's parents' house as her brother is getting married the day after, bachelor night you see! In the car, surrounded by old people who are heading to a different occasion for a wedding dinner, amidst of the journey, these old people got to know that their table aren't gonna be fully occupied. Then, guess what, they decided to 'sabotage' this petty little boy(me) who was with them in the car to go! JUST TO FILL UP THE SPACES! hahaha. And do you know how they psych you out?? omg, I find it real lame.

One of the old folk: Go larh, follow us!! There got a lot of girls you know! that bachelor night got no girls wan, all boys! Come lar, come!! *pats on my back*
me: ehehehe *in a way that u know its fake*

They actually thought that I can be easily bought by just saying that there will be girls around. HOW COULD THEY? Nvm.. But I followed them still, had NO choice. haha. And that night, I came back LATE again, what time do I have to wake up the next day? EARLYY!! AGAIN!! The wedding I promised to help out, remembered?? Didn't sleep well though.. =(

So about the helping out at the wedding lunch, it was kinda fun and cool for me. I helped, I ate, and I received two ang paos for lending a hand. How nice!! It never take me long enough to spend it. LOL Departed to Pyramid to have a simple dinner with the newly-wed couple and my bro and his wife at Kim Gary. Only five of us, we talked and it really made me feel awkward as I'm the only single one there AND the youngest one not to forget. hahahaha. I am not even weaken by the status of being single. LOL Haiyooo, repeatedly I was home late though knowing that I have BM and BI paper the next day.


Its near evening now and I'm blogging to keep my blog alive and shine. Right now, as I punch on the Publish Post button, I'ma doze off for a little while. =)

-signing off-


No comments:

Post a Comment