Sunday, September 06, 2009

Sorry?? again?

Shake up and off that spending spree. Bad habit of using the mobile without realization. Monthly bill was disastrous. Mum was really unhappy about it but she's still keeping her antarctic cool inner-self. You see, the problem is, she will never tell me how much exactly have I used. All she does was just jerking out those hints that I've gone over the limit in such way you'll feel guilty about it. What can I do right? Nothing much, I said sorry of course and continued being her private driver which I truly enjoyed. hahaha. Not that bad right?

ONE more thing, hmmm.. I really don't get why some people actually thinks that I'm indulged in this thing called GAY. GOSH! I wouldn't wanna be close or even link to this type/kind of activity. It disgust me you get it! I could be gay, gayer and gayest but the meaning behind this would be: bright and pleasant; promoting a feeling of cheer! NOT and definitely a NO NO to the other meaning which means: someone who practices homosexuality. It's hard to explain to those who have misconstrued, really is difficult. I don't wanna be a hypocrite to point out the reason I believe would be playing in the mind of people who thinks that I'm in this business. Havoc and haywire scene would most probably be the outcome. I hope this would be an explanandum to all curiosity and anxiety and of course MISINTERPRETATION of me..


I come in peace and mean no harm to all the earthlings. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment