Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Sling sling sling


It's the best thing we survive, when we live such fragile life. I felt the botheration once in a while, reminiscent of the good old past. But life must and will certainly go on, that is an aye! Am doing pretty well taking whole of this matter, nevertheless having enjoyment while succeeding it. You made me feel brand new..


What's better

Working was utterly merriment, I didn't even want to stop working for a day but was forced to a break. ;( Myriad amount of people I see everyday, different personality and individuality. What could be the benefit out of it is that, I actually learned how to play the drum! Even though I'm a bit out of tune sometimes, but I still know more or less about it! Right? hahaha. Nahh, it was just a mimic, I was out of tune all the time actually. XD And and and, I SOLD TWO GUITARS within 4days of work, with numerous musical accessories of course. hahahaha. It felt good! :D just wanted to share. Colleagues are of peculiar characteristics, fun to be with! Till now, I still don't know how much am I getting paid. It's okay, I'm certain the amount I will be pocketing will succumb to my expectation. You know what's saddening for me??? It tears be apart whenever it flashes through??? :( before your mindset is directed to elsewhere, I'ma disclose it! Its actually : MY LAST DAY OF WORK WOULD BE TOMORROW!!!! *cries* How can I ever accept THAT fact??? I thought of talking to the management if I could stay on and only come to work on every Saturday, but it wasn't a subtle move said a friend of mine. I should be studying my ass off as SPM is drawing near. The reason for me to continue working is, I find it fun to serve and convince people, and kept learning the values of life. Besides, every Saturday after tuition, I'd be home either sleeping or eating or going online. That's a life of a person who tend to slug all the time, well I slugged all the time before this. Which is a DAMN IT~! Somehow some way, this, I will take it into a deep consideration.


omg.... last day tomorrow wei! ape ni....




-signing off-

No comments:

Post a Comment